Friday, July 17, 2009

Ugh......no title

bored...listenin to relapse kinda tired....but not really....

grandparents finally mobed out of the house..it's kinda a relief but i miss my grandpa..cuz he would take me to the baseball field n practice with me.... oh well...i enjoyed it while it lasted

eminem is crazy....yo he is like my fave rapper cuz he's so friggin crazy....his stuff is different.....ppl are too serious sometimes...especially these crazy ppl in the media....

i'm kinda tired but not really its 321 am....i'm listenin to 3 am...how ironic...lolz :P

my left hand is killing me cuz i've been playing my stepdad's spanish guitar and it's the first time i'be played in a while...i mean a long while.....

i haven't talked to jay in a while...i txtd him yesterday...but the only txts i've been gettin back are just those stupid chain txt crap....

i wanna talk to him...but it's always noisy...and i really wouldn't know wat to say...i just can't wait to see him....i wish we could just go to the movies like next week...on friday....*hint hint* i know he reads this too...

well the only one besides myself who reads this stuff....



"So this is it...this is what I wished for just isn't how I envisioned it feigned to the point of imprisonment I just thought the shit'd be different but something changed the minute that I got a whiff of it" -Eminem, Careful What You Wish For

1 comment:

  1. "I only want what you want so meet me on the up and up and everything will be alright
    (Alright)
    Trust in me (trust in me and I will trust in you) and I will trust in you because I do believe that this is worth
    So much more
    This distance is a temporary state
    But the right love is always worth the wait"
    -Anuhea, "Right Love, Wrong Time"

    ReplyDelete